Soekarno-Hatta International Airport is the main airport serving the greater Jakarta area on the island of Java, Indonesia. The airport is named after the first president of Indonesia, Soekarno, and the first vice-president, Mohammad Hatta. Located about 20km west of Jakarta, in Tangerang, Banten. Soekarno-Hatta airport began to operate in 1985.
- Low polygon model.
- High definition texture.
- Custom made ground polygon.
- Detailed terminal building, apron, taxiway, runway.
- FPS friendly.
- Animated car, bus, refueling truck, and radar.
- Hand placed taxiway sign.
- Realistic taxiway bridge.
- Transparent terminal building window.
- AES (V2.24+) supported